Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Goodbye Highschool (Hello Anthony Stewart Head!)


Dear Diary. No, wait scratch that. That's too...too easy, too simple. Not enough to express the way I’m feeling right at the moment I’m writing this. And I ALWAYS want to remember the way this felt.
The way this feels.
Wow okay, too much feeling, but let me run this through my head again.
I. Am. Done. :o
I'm done. :)
Throw me a party baby cuz I'm finished!!!! >:D
Yessiree, I’m finished with high school! No more watching losers sit around, or gossiping freshman! No more stupid idiots who can't understand that not everything in this world is about partying and drugs! No more bossy teachers who think they know everything!

Sorry I was a little too riled up and rioty. I will seriously miss some things though...okay fine, and some people. Like the Librarian. I swear that man has that whole Giles thing going. Andrew Stewart Head, best british guy ever, just BTW <3. And yea I guess I'm going to miss some others...don't push me cuz I am SOOOOOOOOOOO not going to talk about that certain person at this moment. MY moment. This page is pure Ayla and no HIM is involved. No matter how many times he steals my spotlight, this one is permanently mine. Hell, not even his name is allowed. OKAY? Okay.

Jeesh, Alrighty then. Crazy chick up there --------^. But hey, whatever. Right? So anyway you're probably all like "Alright, psycho women, what are you doing next, eh? What's you're new plan? What's going to bring you one step ahead?"
New York. Yep. The big apple. I know, I know. Sooooo cliché, right? Whatever, it’s going to be amaaaaazzzinnnggggg. And even you, Mr. "I'm the opposite you in your head freak", cannot, will not, bring me down. Cuz this feeling, this freedom...
It's amazing.

Picture of the day! (I sooooo would have a crush on him...if I was, you know...older.)

No comments:

Post a Comment