Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mr. Blue Eyes and Dark Hair


Dear Diary  Hello Love Of My Life,
I have changed your name to Charlie and you will now be my secret lover, simply because when im all alone in New York I'll be writing my personal story, a story that is mine only, so why should you, the book containing my story, be called Diary? I mean Im pouring my heart and soul out to you, so I might as well give you a special name, not just plain old diary. :)
Anywayzs this is only my second page and there are enough "feelings" to last me a month of pages…so please enjoy this short story of my plane trip…so far.

I walked to my terminal and followed the blue arrows until I reached the entrance of the plane.

“Here goes nothing,” I whispered under my breath.

 Breathing slowly I paced through the tunnel and onto the plane. Oh. My. God. In my hands I hold a one way ticket to New York City. NEW YORK CITY! Could life get any better? I took my seat by the window and put in one of my earphones. I was so distracted with what can happen in the future that I didn’t realize what was occurring in the present. Well at least not until I heard the seatbelt next to mine click. Oh no… what if it was one of those people who go to sleep and snore loudly? Or a perverted old man! Or even worse… someone on a plane for the first time.

I waited a minute until I turned my head. Consequently he decided it was time to look at me too. To look at me, of all people on the plane, with those blue eyes and dark hair, he decided to look at me. And then smile.

“I'm jealous,” jealous… jealous of what? “I tried to get here earlier just so I could sit by the window, but somehow you beat me to it.” Oh, easy fix.

“Do you want to switch spots?” I asked.

“Oh no, it’s fine, really.”

“Well how about at the next stop, that way its fair?” I smiled.

“Sure.”

And that was it people. Mr. Blue Eyes just wanted my seat. And he got it.
What? He didn’t get it yet. I mean…I'm still sitting in it, and i still have 4 hours left. AND oh my gosh, did you notice?! I am SOOOOO pushy! I mean wow, I practically forced him to agree to accept my offering and he probably thought I was some freaky weirdo! Then again... Alright so I guess I'll tell you what happens after we switch :)
Until Next Time My Love!!!!!!!!!
Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment